Monday, February 1, 2021

Unicorn Pop-Up Oval Card with i-crafter New Release

I absolutely LOVE the card I am sharing with you today! i-crafter has a fantastic new release today, I am showing off the new Box Pops Oval Base die and Box Pops Unicorn Add-On!

These fun dies fit into a normal A2 envelope and can be combined in so many neat ways.


I started by die cutting the unicorn out from Sweet Sentiment's white paper, it's got a faint shimmer to it and is Copic friendly, so it lends well to coloring a unicorn! I chose shades from the Violet family of Copic markers to color the unicorn. I used a silver marker to color the horn. I used a fabric backed sheet of glitter to cut out the unicorn's mane and tail.


Next, I built my base, the Box Pops Oval Base die got cut out twice, from this adorable cloud paper that I wish I could remember the brand of. I thought it would be super cute for the unicorn to be walking on clouds and this paper was perfect for that.


As I assembled the box, I added the star inserts from the Box Pops Unicorn Add-On to the the base. The stars were cute from white glitter paper. I saved the little stars that ended up as a by product of the inserts to add around the sentiment.


I used the "stay magical" sentiment dies from the Box Pops Unicorn Add-On die set for the sentiment and cut it out of some silver mirrored cardstock. I finished the card off by adding several large silver mirrored cardstock stars and little white glitter paper stars using the Box Pops Unicorn Add-On die set.



Personally, I think this creation is straight up magical! I hope that you think so too! Head over to i-crafter to get the new Box Pops Oval Base and Box Pops Unicorn Add-On die sets, and check out the other wonderful new release items too! Be sure to join the i-crafter Facebook Fan Club, then follow us on Instagram, and Pinterest too! We love seeing all of your creations using the i-crafter products.

Until next time,
R. Winn

No comments:

Post a Comment