Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Doggy Kisses and Puppy Love

I got to play with some of the cutest stamps yesterday, Art Impression's Doggy Kisses, that I got from Kraftgali! I love how thin the lines on these stamps are, it's almost like doing no-line when your brain needs the lines. (HA!) 

My first card is using a wrapped up wiener dog! My best friend has three of these little loves, and this one reminds me of Pretzel, he has a long body and at times high centers on things.  So I colored him a chocolaty brown that reminded me of Mr. Pretzel. His bandages I colored in light earth tones and varied every other one. 


I used paper from Sunny Studios that I also got at Kraftgali for the bottom of the card, and a scrap of purple for the top. I received some beautiful sequins in a package from a crafty friend and felt like they matched this rainbow theme. For the sentiment, I chose "Heard It's Been Ruff" since I thought it worked well for mental health and physical health too! I stamped on a scalloped oval by Stampin' Up in Catherine Pooler's Be Mine ink.

My next card also uses the Art Impressions set from Kraftgali. I used the puppy with his teddy, because, well it's adorable. He was colored using Copics. I used a pale purple base to match the pup's slippers, then layered Stampin' Up's Brown Sugar Cardstock on top.


I had some LDRS Creative daisy cardstock that was a little smaller so I decided to center it with extra space on the top and bottom to change up the layout of my card. I used foam tape and popped it up. I glued the pup to the bottom and hung him off the edge of the patterned paper. Next, I placed a Stampin' Up heart patterned paper a in the center and to the right of the card. 

For the sentiment, I chose "Sit... Stay... Heal." I stamped it in Catherine Pooler's Fiesta Blue on a tag, I trimmed the tag down a bit and added some white & pink twine and popped it up on more foam tape.To embellish the card,  I used a shaker pack from Kindred Stamps,  I finished the card off with the band-aid on the Art Impression stamp set from Kraftgali, I thought placing it on the corner of the tag so it kind of bent of the sides was perfect. 

I hope you enjoyed my cards, make sure you check out Kraftgali's new in stock items, she has so many fabulous things we saw at Creativation!

~R. Winn

1 comment: