Thursday, April 22, 2021

The Purrfect Slimline Knots Birthday Card!

Hello again friends!


It's Rachel, back to show off a fun little take on the new Slimline Knit, Knots, and Stitches die set. I focused on the Knots die, which to me, could be used in a variety of ways... but mostly reminds me of donuts. I couldn't think up a way to showcase it AS donuts though, so I went with a party banner or streamer instead.


I started by cutting out a mini slimline card base (3.25"x6.25") in a bright, fun green. Then, I cut down a 6"x6" sheet to add start my background. The Slimline Knots die came next, I cut this out twice using a playful, deep pink. I wound this back and forth on my card, the pattern wound up go back and forth three times.


Our Purrfect Birthday stamp set seemed like a fun item to pair with the background that I had created. I stamped out the cat and the mouse onto XPress It Copic friendly cardstock, then colored them up! The sentiment was also from the Purrfect Birthday stamp set, I stamped onto the same green that I had used for the card base, this I cut using the small banner die from the Rosette Ribbon die set. This I mounted in the center of the larger banner from the Rosette Ribbon die set, which I cut out of a balloon patterned paper.


I finished the card off with some cute little enamel hearts as an embellishment.



Head over to i-crafter to get the new Slimline Knit, Knots, and Stitches die set, and check out the other wonderful new release items too! Be sure to join the i-crafter Facebook Fan Club, then follow us on Instagram, and Pinterest too! We love seeing all of your creations using the i-crafter products.

Until next time,
R. Winn

No comments:

Post a Comment