Sunday, March 7, 2021

Seas the Day with i-crafter

Hello again friends,

It's Rachel Winn showing off my take on the new i-crafter Borders & Edges dies. I love this knot looking die and had this thin corkboard material that would easily represent rope when die cut.

To make my card feel more nautical, I used the Layered Shell Sentiment stamp set to create a background. Now, I'm not amazing with layered stamp sets, but this sets is pretty darn forgivable, and even though my stamping wasn't perfect, I love how ended up. I kept the colors soft and simple so that the die stood out well.

I finished the card off with a the simple sentiment "Seas the day" from the Layered Shell Sentiment set.



There are 3 other awesome dies in the i-crafter Borders & Edges set and I plan on using them all! Time just got away from me before today's post, so be sure to keep an eye on my Instagram to see them when I get the chance to play.

If you’d like to follow me, here is my blog, Instagram, and Facebook page. Be sure to join the i-crafter Facebook Fan Club, then follow us on Instagram, and Pinterest too! Don't forget to include this month's Anything Goes Challenge hashtag #icrafterMar21  to enter our giveaways. We love seeing all of your creations using the i-crafter products!

Until next time,
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment