Wednesday, January 20, 2021

i-crafter Cherry Blossom Box Two Ways

 Hello again friends!

I am showing off the new i-crafter Cherry Blossom Box two different ways today!

My first project is using the i-crafter Cherry Blossom Box dies and adding an insert from the Zip Gift Tag die set! This fun pink & black patterned paper seemed like a great chance to create a luminary of sorts.

The star from the Zip Gift Tag die set played nicely with the fun paper. I backed the stars with some light weight paper, it may have been rice paper, but it was from a friend's stash so I'm not positive!

I added one of the cherry blossoms from the Cherry Blossom Box set to the top pedals of the box to help it stay closed. I layered the pink with black stripes, the white paper, and then a yellow paper to create a beautiful cherry blossom.

Here it is all lit up! I used a battery operated tea light to light it up safely. I love the effect from the lights and the star inserts really gave it a fun, rather than traditional feel.

Even the top is gorgeous lit up.

My next Cherry Blossom Box is a candy box! My best friend LOVES candy and had all this gorgeous patterned paper that played well creating a candy box for her with some gummy cherry candy.

The paper that I used was double-sided. I started with the red side, featuring this cute "You're cherry sweet!" saying and cut out one panel with that saying centered. I then cut out 4 more panels using the blue background covered in cherries.

I filled my Cherry Blossom Box with cherry gummy candies.

I added just a single die cut stamina to the top petals to help keep it closed.

I hope you enjoyed my take on the i-crafter Cherry Blossom Box! Be sure to join the i-crafter Facebook Fan Club, then follow us on Instagram, and Pinterest too! We love seeing all of your creations using the i-crafter products.


Until next time,

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment