Friday, January 1, 2021

i-crafter Kokeshi Dress Up Scrapbook Page

I am so excited to to join the i-crafter Inspiration Team! 

Today, we are releasing a whole new line of Japan inspired products. This line up is gorgeous and SO much fun to create with! I am showing off a scrapbook page that I made for my sister-in-law using the new i-crafter Kokeshi Dress Up Dolls.  Her sister and nieces live in Japan, and these little dolls were perfect to use on a page to remind her of them.


First, I cut the pieces of the dolls' body and hair from plain Copic paper and then used Copic markers to color them up. For the skin, I used E21, E11, E13, E15, & E04 with R22 for the blush. I used E27, E77, E47, E37, & E57 for the hair. 


I used mostly papers from HAI Direct and a few scraps for the doll clothes and added shadows to them using Copic Gray W01, W0, & W00. I added foam tape behind the draped part of the sleeves to add some dimension. On the red paper, it is harder to see the shadows, but on the white paper, it shows up more!


I backed the girls with some pretty, sparkly blue paper and hand cut a trim around them. I used a purple cardstock to back the photos of the girls. 

 I used pieces from the i-crafter Mini Album, Accordion die set to create a little notebook page with the same purple cardstock that I had backed the photos of the girls with. Next, I took the i-crafter Alphabet, Carly dies and spelled out "Auntie Charissa's Little Girls" in a shiny, holographic cardstock. I backed the notebook page with a piece of thin foam to give it some dimension.


My final touch was a trio of Cherry Blossoms from the i-crafter Cherry Blossom Bursts dies to add some delicate embellishments to the page. 

I absolutely love the Japan inspired products in the January i-crafter release. Lynda used her heritage and family history to bring us such beautiful things to create with. Be on the look out for more creations from me using them later this month!

You can shop all the new arrivals here! Be sure to join the i-crafter Facebook Fan Club, then follow us on Instagram, and Pinterest too! We love to see your creations using the i-crafter products.

Until next time,

R. Winn

1 comment:

  1. This is such an adorable project! I love it! (Going to purchase the goodies now. xx)

    ReplyDelete