Monday, August 20, 2018

Designer Cupcakes - SWEET!

Hi again friends!

I'm back to show off Witt and Sass Stamp Company's new Designer Cupcake stamp set! This set has a little something for everyone, it allows you to pick your toppings, has a nice large sentiment, and some really neat little ones too!

I decided to make a gamer cupcake that would work for one of the guys in my life. I started by no-line coloring the cupcake using Ink On 3's Fade Out Ink. The controller was a bit small for me to no-line so I went ahead and stamped it with black ink and colored it in dark shades of grey. 


Next, I used Catherine Pooler inks and the Layered Stencil Dots to create a card background. I used different Pretty Pink Posh sequins to fill up the card and used the part I had cut out for the back of the card too, it was a little tricky so it's not perfectly lined up.

Last, I couldn't decide on how to stamp the "happy birthday", a friend suggested I heat emboss in white, which was just perfect! (I always suggest showing a friend when you're stuck, fresh eyes are the solution 99% of the time for me!)


I added a the "dude you rock in the corner and my card was complete!

I hope you enjoy my take on this set, stop back by on Wednesday for a different twist from me!

~R. Winn

No comments:

Post a Comment