Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Designer Cupcake #WSCARDCHALLENGE

I told you I would be back!

I'm sharing the Witt & Sass Designer Cupcake stamp set again! This is one of my favorite sets, because who doesn't like a cupcake??

 
Today's card works for the #WSCARDCHALLENGE of Pink & Orange, Squares, and Buttons! Again, I started with coloring the cupcake using Ink On 3's Fade Out ink, and then did the pretty shell using Catherine Pooler's Ink. 

I wanted to used lots of layers and patterned papers, the papers here are from Doodlebug and Sunny Studios paper packs with a touch of glitter paper from American Crafts. I used several stitched dies to create these layers. The sentiment in a square felt perfect to me and I stamped the seashell below it in Catherine Pooler ink, then used VersaFine to ink the Sentiment. 

For the final touch, I needed to add the buttons, I don't have a ton of buttons, because they're just not something I reach for but they fit so perfectly on this card. My friend Kelli taught me to never leave a button naked so I used orange and white twine to thread them!

I hope you've enjoyed this card, and don't forget to share YOUR Witt and Sass creations and take a stab at our Card Challenges!

~R. Winn

1 comment: