Thursday, June 10, 2021

Disney Wedding Mini Album

Hello again friends, 
I am here to show off the Mini Album that I created using a the new i-crafter Mini Album Divider #1 set and the Mini Album, Accordion set. I decided to start an album for memories from my best friend’s wedding! It was in Disneyland and was SO magical!


I started with the a sheet from the Echo Park Remember the Magic paper collection, I used the largest die from the Mini Album, Accordion to start the album. The fun vacation foods and accessories made for a fun background. Next, I cut the pocket die from the Mini Album, Accordion set using black cardstock, I added the “Oh happy day” die from Mini Album Divider #1 set to the center of the pocket, and backed that in a nice gray cardstock. Adding the pocket to the front let me slip a few park tickets we had saved from the trip to the front of my album.


The interior pages are the opposite side of the vacation foods and accessories, which happened to be a bright red with white stars. On the left I used the “#” from the Mini Album, Accordion set and the Carly Alphabet dies (which I intentionally placed a bit wonky and whimsical) to write out their wedding hashtag #daddlove2015. I added an embellishment circle from my stash (likely is also Echo Park!) and trimmed the bottom of the circle so that it lined up with the bottom of the page.


For the right side, I printed the first picture of Molly and Evan on their wedding day, I took this at about 5:30 AM that day. (None of us are morning people so that’s kind of a big deal!) The photo was trimmed down and layered on top of the tag that is part of Mini Album Divider #1! The tag was cut out of the Echo Park Wish Upon a Star paper pad and I used a pretty light blue for the grommet. Mini Album Divider #1 has this fun little arrow with a heart, I added it towards the bottom of the photo/tag. To finish these pages, I added a few rhinestone embellishments from my stash!


My last page (so far) I used the actual page die from the Mini Album Divider #1 set cut from Echo Park’s Magical Adventure Paper Pad. In case it’s not already clear… I really love these paper collections and how well they mix and match with one another, and I am a big fan of magical theme parks too! I added the Chevron strip die from Mini Album Divider #1 towards the interior of this page for a fun detail.


For the photo on this page, I added a picture of Molly’s “Disney Bride Crew” that were able to attend the wedding! Molly and Evan invited their guests to “Disneybound” which basically is a casual form of dressing up in the likeness of a character or movie. From left to right, Mindy/Tinkerbell, Diana/Wendy Darling, Renee/Peter Pan, Molly – our beautiful bride, me/Ariel, Christi/Shock (from Nightmare Before Christmas). I used the frame from Mini Divider #2 to trim the photo down, and then used a turquoise cardstock for the frame itself. I used the quadrilateral from Mini Album, Accordion to “scrapbook” on and explain who was in the photo.


I cut the “beautiful” word die from Mini Album Divider #1 out from a red cardstock, but because the paper is so busy, it didn’t stand out well enough, so I added a black layer below it to make it pop. This page was again finished with some rhinestone embellishments from my stash!

Be sure to join the i-crafter Facebook Fan Club, then follow us on Instagram, and Pinterest too! Don’t forget to enter the June Challenge “Summer Fun” by including #iCrafterJune21 in your posts on Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest! We love seeing all of your creations using the i-crafter products so tag us or use #icrafter when you share!

Until next time,

Rachel Winn

No comments:

Post a Comment