Monday, May 4, 2020

Playful Pandas

 Hey there!

I played with some SUPER adorable pandas for this card! "Playful Pandas" is from i-crafter, for this set, there isn't a ton, if any coloring needed, which is weird for me! I just used a few Cool Gray Prismacolor Colored Pencils to add some shadows to this tumbly little guy then fussy cut him out.


This stamp set didn't have any sentiments, so I used the i-crafter Haley Alphabet stamps and i-crafter Fire Ruby hybrid ink in my MISTI to create my "Hey there" sentiment. I always heat set my i-crafter inks so they dry fully before I move to my next step.

My friend suggested that I make a spinner card, well, I went ahead and made a slider card so that you can spin this guy back and forth across the card.  I used a brown scrap piece of scrapbook paper for the base, then green scrapbook paper for the next layer. 


I glued my "Hey there" on after I knew where the panda would be rolling, then finished the card off with a few white enamel heart embellishments.

I hope you enjoyed this simple but fun card!

See you next time,
~R. Winn

No comments:

Post a Comment