Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Time to Celebrate with Kindred Birthday!

Hi friends! I absolutely love this new set from Kindred Stamps!  We felt like we needed a good birthday set, enter "Kindred Birthday".  This is a 6"x8" set that has something for everyone. 

I decided to throw Audra a birthday party with Molly and Evan for this card.  I stamped these three friends out using my Catherine Pooler Midnight ink. I wanted to create my own background, so I left them on one piece of cardstock rather than cutting them out.  They were colored using Copics and Spica markers, then accented a bit using Wink of Stella.  My background is simple using Copics. 


For my sentiment, I decided to use two from "Kindred Birthday" instead of just one. "Happy birthday" is heat embossed using WOW purple embossing powder.  Next, I used "Not A Day Over Amazing" down below my peeps, this was heat embossed using WOW Opaque Bright White embossing powder.  I added a few Studio Katia Iridescent Crystals throughout the card to accent and give something to catch your eye.

I layered the card front onto a piece of retired Stampin' Up DSP that has a fun candle pattern. Lastly, I put all of this on a white cardbase.

I hope you've enjoyed my take on "Kindred Birthday" make sure you leave a comment that includes your email address to be entered into my drawing for a $10 Kindred Stamps Gift Certificate! I will draw for a winner on September 3rd! Be sure to check out the rest of the team's blogs for more opportunities to win some Kindred spending money!😉

The entire Kindred Stamps August release will be available Friday, August 30th at 8am PST/11am EST. Be sure to subscribe to the Kindred Stamps blog to see a daily line up of sneak peeks from our amazing Design Team and see the full product release on Friday! Come join the Fan Club and release event to be part of the release fun, and you may just win some Kindred Stamps credit!!

See you later gators!
~R. Winn



25 comments:

  1. Super cute card! The characters are adorable. mkndigger@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww I love these party characters! your coloring is sooo cute and I love the background paper! (meghan.kennihan@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is wonderful! (17nikki2007@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card! Would be perfect to make for my coworkers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this card and love this stamp set ❣️(robin@haws.net)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Paaarrrtttaaayyy!!!! Very festive card and the stamps look versatile too! ennael18@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute...do these characters remind you of anyone? Lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all the character stamps. It must be surreal to be in stamp form.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I feel like I’m looking at a picture of a party! Lol! It looks like so much fun I want to join!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the party fun in this card! <3 kimmet123 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so cute!! I’m so excited about some super fun non pop culture stamps released along with the fabulous pop culture sets!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this card and the stamp set!! They are both amazing and festive!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a festive party, I wanna go :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute and colorful party scene!
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love how you made Evan throwing confetti!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  17. What cute characters! They have such personality! Great card!
    bluekube510@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Rachel, I love this festive scene and using two sentiments really works! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love these sets of the Kindred Girls. They are all FUN. Glad there is a guy in the mix now.

    ReplyDelete