Monday, October 15, 2018

Kindred Christmas

It's that time of the month! Kindred Stamps newest release goes live this Friday!!

We are so excited to share this release with you because there are SO many cute sets. I am sharing my card using "Kindred Christmas" this set features, US! The Kindred Stamps Creative Team, Audra, Marcia, Molly, and Me. It has a ton of wonderful sentiments and if I do say so myself, we are pretty adorable.

I started with a sparkly pink card base, then layered a piece of white card stock under a purple glitter card stock. I used the Lawn Fawn Snowfall Backdrop from Kraftgali to create a snowy scene. 


I colored us up using Copics, with a touch of Wink of Stella on Marcia's snowflake. For the sentiment, I chose to use the buildable sentiment "'tis the season to sparkle!" which I heat embossed in Lawn Fawn Rose Gold powder.

I hope you enjoy this card and am so excited for you to see all of the cute sets releasing this month. The entire Kindred Stamps October release will be available Friday, October 19 at 8am PST/11am EST. Be sure to check out the Kindred Stamps blog on Friday for the full product release as well as the complete line up of all the Kindred Stamps Design Team projects from release week! If you visit and comment on all of the designers' blogs this week, you could win $15 in Kindred Stamps shop credit! So join the Fan Club and release event, show the design team some love, and get ready to empty those wallets this Friday!
Thanks again for visiting!

~R. Winn

14 comments:

  1. I LOVE this card!! What a sweet group of holiday friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the
    sparkle! Very
    cute card.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all your new attire. Fantastic

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love uit. I feel like they should be singing in a talent show :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. All you gals look so festive for Christmas! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the sentiment! That background is the perfect color to show off the girls!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE how you colored all our favorite ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  8. AWWWW what a cute card! Those girls are so adorable! I love the pink glitter cardstock for the background a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rachel, I think I already told you how wonderful I thought your card is but I will tell you again, It is over the moon FANTASTIC! Love your work! Thank you for sharing your talents with us!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a creative stamp set! So cute. Love all the sparkles on the card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful work Rachel! I would love to know the copic colors that you used to create such great work. I really love the sparkly background :)

    ReplyDelete