Monday, September 10, 2018

Justice is Served

Hi friends! 

I'm super excited to show off the new "Justice is Served" stamp set from Kindred Stamps. This set will be in our newest Limited Edition box that will be available for purchase later this week.


My first card features the Kindred Stamps Star Stencil that I foiled, Sweet Stamp Shop's City Border die, and of course a hero that is dark as the night!


My next card is a box card, I was lucky enough to get a die from The Stamp Doctor, and I gotta say it's fun!


It features the dies included in The Stamp Doctor's set, Kindred Stamps Swirl Stencil, and two heros, one is super fast, and one is part machine!


Please join our Fan Club and the Justice is Served Limited Edition Box! event to see the fun sneak peeks and know when to set your alarms to buy this amazing new addition to the Kindred Stamps family!!

I hope you've enjoyed my take on this set, I have a few more cards in mind because this set is packed full of power, so keep your eyes open, you never know when I might finish what I've started.

~R, Winn

9 comments: