Thursday, October 15, 2020

Annie's Adventures: Happy Hanukkah

 Hello again friends!


Today, I am sharing my project for the Kindred Stamps Monthly sets. I used the new Annie's Adventures Happy Hanukkah stamp set. 


I started by coloring up Annie using Prismacolor and Chameleon colored pencils. I wanted a soft look and really find that colored pencils give me just that. I used a circle die from The Stamp Doctor's Circles #1 set to cut her out and layered it with another circle from the set and used a die from Stitch Circles #2 to add a bit of detail to the bottom layer.




Next, I placed the Kindred Stamps Blizzard Stencil on a sheet of blue cardstock and covered it with a layer of the DecoFoil Blanco Transfer Gel with my Stencil Pal. This I foiled with a Heidi Swapp Iridescent Silver Foil. I cut this down and layered it onto a white card base.


 I used an extra piece from The Stamp Doctor 's A2 Card in a Box to cut out the sentiment "Happy Hanukkah" from the Annie's Adventure's set. To add a bit of  interest to the die cut piece, I used i-crafter's i-brush Blender Brushes and Skysail Blue Hybrid Ink around the edges of the rectangle.



I'm excited to send this off to my friend Laura this holiday season since I colored Annie up in her likeness! Be sure to check out all of the new monthly sets available on the 16th at Kindred Stamps!


~R. Winn 

No comments:

Post a Comment