Sunday, October 22, 2017

A Bit of Magic!

 Have you ever been stupidly excited for something, then when it arrives you don't know what to do with it?

That's what the Magical Alphabet from Kindred Stamps had me feeling. I told my best friend that I wanted to make something "obnoxious and amazing" with it. I came up with this!


I knew I wanted to use the alphabet to create "Yasss" which is something I will use typing on Facebook when I get excited, but honestly don't actually saw.  Using my Chameleon Pens and their Color Top counterparts to color my letters and the extra embellishments. Then hit the little magical bits with a clear Wink of Stella.


I went with a mix of the new Kindred Stamps Unicorn Poop and Unicorn Farts Shaker Packs... this stuff is SO fun. There is such a unique blend of glitter, sequins, and other magical items. The star design in the center Stampin' Up's star framelit die cut, I used Stampin' Up's White Shimmer paper (this may be retired) to create a clean background. Then grabbed just a random large piece of pinkish paper from my scraps pile.  I went with an Orange BrazzilBasics Cardstock for the card base. 


Finally, I grabbed the Magical Unicorn stamps from my stash, Kindred Stamps for the win!  I colored it with my Copic Atyou Spica Glitter Pens.  I knew I didn't want to leave it white, so I went with the turquoise for the body, then went with every single colorful pen I could find for the hair.


I am so pleased with how this card turned out and can't wait to find the perfect person to give it to!

So! If you are ready to give in and grab a Kindred Stamps set or embellishment yourself,  you can click HERE to create an account and get 10% off your first purchase!

Thanks for stopping by!

~R. Winn

No comments:

Post a Comment