Friday, June 26, 2020

Chase Your Dreams

Today is the Kindred Stamps June Release! This release has so many amazing things awesome stamp sets, a new die, and fantastic embellishments. The today's card is featuring the Happily Ever After Sentiments Stamp set!

I already had these lovely ladies from Rags to Riches watercolored and cut out, they just needed a card! I kept the card fairly simple with a background from the Day in the Park Paper Pack.


I used a frame die that I cut down to a simple rectangle with the ornate interior cut out and backed that with some shiny, mirrored paper, this was given to me from someone else's stash, I think it may just be shiny gift wrap! Next, I tucked the princess into the mirror so that she was the reflection. 


I added my girl dressed in rags close to the mirror so it looks like she is looking into the mirror. She is on some thin foam tape that I was gifted, giving her just a touch of dimension.


Next, I heat embossed the "Chase Your Dreams" sentiment from the Happily Ever After Sentiment set using Ink on 3's Juicy Ink and Black as Night Embossing Powder.  

I finished the card off with some Crystal Stars, just sprinkled across the front of the card. Hopefully you're inspired to go and grab this beautiful sentiment stamp set for your own stash!

~R. Winn

No comments:

Post a Comment