Saturday, March 17, 2018

Love Notes!

Hi again friends! I'm back to share another adorable digi that Beth Duff Designs provided for our Creative Team call! (Yes, you'll have a chance to get in on it eventually!)

I used the Avocuddle digi this time to create a bright, little love note.


I kept my design fairly simple and used the adorable background Beth designed to pair with the avocados in bright Copic colors. I really love the little tacos.  The avocado I chose to print two of and flip one image, and make one slightly smaller. (Who's the same height as their significant other? I'm not!) I used Copics and Brutus Monroe StyleFile Markers to color the avocados.  I love that you're able to color is with or without a pit!

I made this into a 3"x3" card, which is the perfect size for a little love note.  I put it on a bright red card stock to really make the colors pop!

I cannot wait to share more of the fun designs we have in store for you at Beth Duff Designs.  If you haven't already, check out our team's blogs, all can be found in our Facebook Fan Club Board!

Until next time!

~R. Winn

3 comments: