Sunday, July 8, 2018

Little Red - Guest Design for Heartcraft Paper

Hello again friends!

I am super excited to introduce to my friends, HeartcraftPaper, a new digi company. I was lucky enough to be chosen as a Guest Designer for HeartcraftPaper and get to share, Little Red with you today.

I created two card using this cutie. My first, I went with a very traditional version of Little Red. I used Copic markers to color her. My background papers are from LDRS Creative, I hand cut the hill, so it's a bit rough, but crafting from work means using what I've got. The background is a mossy green from Stampin' Up. 

To finish the card up, I used Kindred Stamps' Ladybugs Shaker Pack and picked a few of each color, and the ladybugs out, then spread them over the front of the card at random. Last, I took the "Be Brave" sentiment from the Neat And Tangled Layered Landscapes stamp set, purchased from Kraftgali, with a dark green Altenew ink on a white die cut strip of cardstock and layered it on a black piece of card stock.

My next card, I took a left turn somewhere and never turned back around... I decided Little Red would make an adorable Elvish girl, I made her larger (my favorite part about digis is picking my own size to print them in!) Then I colored her with Copics in the BG tone family. I decided to give her a dark blue cloak this time, and colored her skirt a more peachy color. 


I was kinda stuck on a background for her, my friend Marcia, suggested I go with large flowers and man, she was SO right (thank you for always having my back miss!). I started with a pink ombre paper that a friend had sent me, then picked out two (retired) Stampin' Up floral sets. I stamped some straight on the paper and others on white card stock then die cut them and used some Zots to pop them up off the paper a little. I used Dimensionals to pop my little Elf up off the background.  

I finished the card by using a "hello" sentiment die cut (it was before I started keeping track of what came from where!) and a sticker paper pad so that I could put directly on the card!

I'm super excited about HeartcraftPaper and their adorable designs. I hope you'll check them out!

Until next time,

R. Winn

2 comments:

  1. Hi Rachel, first of all congratulations on the Guest DT brilliant! Secondly..wow, fabulous cards, love them xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Wonderful cards! I love that you made a little elfish one.

    ReplyDelete