Thursday, January 28, 2016

Love is in the air... and so is a sale!

So today, I'm home sick, but I've had this box of of Stampin' Up products that have been staring at me for a little over a month.  I've had so many projects that had deadlines, so many gifts that I needed to make that taking the time to create something I wanted rather something I had to.  Today, I played with my new Stampin' Up products from the new Occasions catalog and the Sale-a-bration special products!  

Before I show up my creation for the day, I want to tell you about Sale-a-bration, for every $50 you spend, you get to pick a free gift from the cattie for FREE.  Twice a year, Stampin' Up puts out an Occasions cattie as well, it's a mini catalog that gives you a change to pick up some products geared towards the time of year it is (i.e. Spring and Valentine's day or Winter and Christmas). This Occasions mini ROCKS, so many fun products and the SAB gifts are absolutely wonderful! I'm absolutely thrilled with what we've got available.  Now through March 31st, you can get your own free gifts! Some are limited time, so don't wait!

With no further ado, my fun for today!



I used the Shine On DSP which has 12 different designs, each fun and unique... oh and about half of them sparkle!  The stamp set is the What I Love photopolymer set, which was one of my SAB gifts, I stamped it in Stanzon Black Ink using my MISTI, which you can purchase from So Suzy Stamps and using my referral link, http://r.sloyalty.com/r/udNBO8QQbUdY you will get 10% off your first order!  MISTI allows me to stamp the same image or sentiment repeatedly, crisp, clear, and exact.  It is brilliant!

For the beautiful flowers, I used the Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper, and the Red Glimmer Paper.  I used my Big Shot, Magnetic Platform and the Rose Garden Thinlit Dies to cut them from the Glimmer Paper, for the small pink flower, I used my Stampin Trimmer to make cut the edge of one off to make the smaller accents on the edges. 

I used Real Red Cardstock for the base, cut a one centimeter "frame" with the Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper and used our Multipurpose Liquid Glue to attach the two layers, then in the cut out portion of my cut frame, I used Dimensionals to attach the Shine On DSP to the card!

I think this may go to my husband for Valentine's Day!  I hope that you enjoy this as much as I enjoyed making it.  Feel free to let me know if you have any questions, or even better, give me some love!

~R. Winn
My Stampin' Up Website











No comments:

Post a Comment